Sunday, March 4, 2007

Welcome

Welcome all! Hopefully this post will be the first of many. My goal here is to share my insights and opinions on current market events. With that said, I am no professional, however, as anyone that watches CNBC knows, even so-called professionals don't know the answers half the time. So on that note, I figure I have at least a 50-50 shot of being right. Bottom line is, you can agree or disagree with me, it's up to you. As far as format goes, I plan on posting daily, but given my busy schedule I can't promise anything. Now on to Prometheus' introduction...

Prometheus is an ancient Greek god whose name means "forethought." I guess that adds a bid of irony since everybody believes they can foresee what will happen with the market. Prometheus was also known for being intelligent and cunning, both important qualities in trading. So hopefully I'll be successful in "channeling" Prometheus' powers. He was also punished by Zeus, but never mind that.

That's all for now. Be sure to come back soon.


Prometheus at Rockefeller Center

No comments: